Legal Implications of Trade Liberalization under SAAs and CEFTA
The speakers at the conference will discuss the following sub-topics:
- Institutional framework under SAAs and CEFTA
- Free movement of goods
- Protection of competition
- Right of establishment and free movement of services
- Free movement of capital and payments between EU and SEE countries
- Law & Economics perspective of the trade liberalization in SEE countries
- To enhance knowledge and awareness among students of issues relating to the free trade agreements concluded by the SEE countries in the process of European integration.
- To enhance knowledge and awareness among legal practitioners and general public of issues relating to European economic integration from the perspective of SEE countries.
- To serve as a dissemination event for other activities that will be undertaken within the Module (new master course, workshops).
- University professors
- University students
- Postgraduate students
- Professional groups
- General public